Seti river Rafting is another short rafting trip which is famous for its rural location, peaceful environment and stunning river scenery. Seti is a gentle, warm water river with many small and straightforward rapids. The river goes along isolated local villages, terraced fields, lush green forest, abundant flora and fauna. This trip is ideal for family vacation, nature lovers, bird watchers and beginners.
The rafting trip starts from Damauli on Prithvi highway, which is about 2 hours drive from Pokhara and 5 hours from Kathmandu. Seti river rafting trip lasts for 2 days and rafts about 40 Km. On the first day, after about 5 hours rafting, the camp is set at a pleasant location on the river bank with sandy beach. The evening can be enjoyed with campfire, candle light dinner, singing and dancing. The trip ends the next day after a few hours rafting near Gaighat which is about 2 hours drive to Chitwan National Park and 4 hours to Kathmandu.
• Pleasant atmosphere with warm water river rafting experience
• Overnight camping by the riverside on a sandy beach
• Rafting through scenic nature and local villages
• Views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges
Day 01:Drive to Damauli, Seti river rafting, lunch by riverside, overnight camping on sandy riverbank, campfire etc.
Day 02:Start rafting after breakfast, rafting for a few hours and take off at Gaighat, take lunch and depart to the next destination
• All necessary ground transportation
• Tented accommodation and all meals during the rafting trip
• Rafting guides, safety kayakers, necessary rafting and camping equipment
• All permits and entry fees
• Alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, extra snacks etc.
• Expenses of personal nature
• Tips and gratuities to the crew