Nagarkot is a hill village located at an altitude of 2195 meters (7200 ft) which is finely situated about 32 KM north-east from Kathmandu. It is famous for its wide range panoramic view of the Himalayas and amazing sunrise and sunset. In a clear day, one may also spot Mt. Everest at Far East. It is also a popular holiday destination to refresh your mind with fresh mountain air and pleasing views of the Himalayas, green hills, deep valleys and rural lifestyle.
Nagarkot Day Tour starts early morning in Kathmandu with a drive to Nagarkot. About an hours’ drive take us to Nagarkot for delicious breakfast with mesmerizing Himalayan views. We then hike about 2 hours down to Changunarayan Temple which is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site. Changunarayan Temple is about 1600 years old and probably the oldest recorded temple in Kathmandu valley. After exploring the historical town of Changunarayan and its oldest temple, we drive back to Kathmandu.
• Mesmerizing mountain views including Mt. Everest in a clear morning
• Lovely hike with views through forest and local settlements
• UNESCO World Heritage Site visit (Changunarayan Temple)
• Short and easy escape away from hustle and bustle of Kathmandu
Day 01:Nagarkot Changunarayan Day Tour
• Guided sightseeing tours including private transportation, entrance fees, mineral water and lunch
• Cold beverages, alcoholic drinks and extra snacks
• Tips to the staffs
Day 01Nagarkot Changunarayan Day Tour06:00: Pick up from the Hotel and drive to Nagarkot 07:30-09:00: Enjoy delicious breakfast enjoying Himalayan views in beautiful natural ambience 10:00: Drive to Telkot 10:30: Start the hike to Changunarayan Temple 13:00-15:00: Explore the historical town of Changunarayan and the Temple at the top of the village and take lunch 15:30: Drive back to the Hotel